[WT-support] Import M/S log

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 24 10:18:43 CET 2008

2008/11/23 I4UFH HRS <i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com>

>  your suggestion didn't fix the problem, changing category simply leave R2
> in the right place and replace R with R1. Setting again One TX, the R1 back
> to R but R2 still remain, they are not converted into M.

OK, I see what you are saying.  If you import a Multi-Single Cabrillo file
with 0 and 1 in the last column indicating Run and Mult QSOs, Win-Test will
improperly display "R1" and "R2" for these contacts instead of "R1" and "M'.

I opened Bug Report
#222<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=222>to track
this.

But why is this a big problem?  Why do you have to change them to "M" ?  The
updated Cabrillo file that you create after import will look the same,
whether it says "R2" or "M" in the Win-Test screen.

But it is good to remind everyone, if you are entering CQ WW as Multi-Single
or Multi-Two, it is REALLY important that on each PC, type RUN or MULT, RUN1
or RUN2 before logging any QSOs with that computer.  It is not enough to
simply have each PC in the network with a unique name.  The only way to get
a proper indication into the Cabrillo file is to type these commands.

If a QSO is improperly logged, you can fix these, one at a time, by moving
the cursor to the line and pressing [Alt-Y] to toggle the QSO from R1 to M,
or R1 to R2.