[WT-support] Import M/S log

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 08:24:38 CET 2008

Hi Bob,

your suggestion didn't fix the problem, changing category simply leave R2 in the right place and replace R with R1. Setting again One TX, the R1 back to R but R2 still remain, they are not converted into M.

You can try also with a new log, add few qso, even setting them as RUN or MULT , create the cabrllo file and reimport it again and u will show that the previous M was replaced with R2.

73 de Fabio I4UFH