[WT-support] Import M/S log

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 11:04:57 CET 2008

Ok Bob

You catch it !
The only issue regarding this Mark is related to the 10 min rules
check that does't work properly if the qso is not marked "M".

Unfortunatly we miss to Mark some qso in the log and doing in the
cabrillo messed up the log. Otherwise not a big issue only a small note

Thanks
Fabio i4ufh

Inviato da iPhone