[WT-support] LZ DX dtb

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Mon Nov 24 09:41:02 CET 2008

HI agn,
I only now see your reply as Olivier's "clipperton" seems far remote to
free.fr :-)

> But, actually, I wonder what you're looking for ? Do (did ?) you want to
> use your file to be used for the partial (and N+1) callsigns or/and for
> the exchange fields ?

For partial/N+1 I prefer to use something standard and maintained (hf.dtb,
master scp). I can easily feed into LZDX.dtb practically all LZ
stations/districts so WT can take them into account as if it where already
contacted stations.

And the problem is not to copy the two additional letters but to make WT
bandmap display with bold needed multi's rather than ordinary text but also
provide some help when on SO2R (fewer keystrokes).

However, I am still puzzled why WT shows that it tries to do something with
the LZ_DX.dtb. Rename it and start a fresh log to see what I mean.

And now that the "_" isn't needed, does this apply to other contests too? I
see for instance that in the files directory there is on EU_HF.scp !

If you could elaborate on the underscore on no-underscore convention will be
very helpful :-)

73 Dear_OM :-)