[WT-support] LZ DX dtb

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Mon Nov 24 01:22:07 CET 2008

After I saw the different behavior I described below, I tried an "Update
Databases" and to my surprise the LZDX.dtb was updated.
However, LZDX.dtb contains all my QSOs. Not exactly what I expected to
happen - I want to keep the HF.dtb in place and keep in the LZ{_}DX.dtb only
for contest specific data (i.e. LZ stations/regions and not ITU zones)
I suspect that this hints that contest specific DBs are essentially a take
it all and not overlays to HF.dtb or other.

Whichever LZ_DX ot LZDX is correct, one needs to fix at least the
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files and perhaps check
that it is consistent with the "_" underscore convention of other contests.

Nick