[WT-support] Wt problem with Cabrillo file

Dave Sharred g3nkc at ultradx.com
Tue Nov 18 00:09:47 CET 2008

I think I have discovered some undesirable operation in WT.

In IOTA contest this year, We (MD4K) lost a lot of points. It never cost us
a place (Tonno !); but could have done.

I created some log files using the "File" "create log files" command (ADIF
and Cabrillo).

After log checking, we entered our corrections in WT as usual.  These are
saved immediately in WT, but the "create log files" are not automatically
updated. It looks like you have to invoke the "create log files" window
every time , in order for those files to be updated; so I submitted still a
raw Cabrillo file. Even when I re-open / close a log, these are not updated.

Could all enabled formats be automatically updated on log exit ? I would
think that this is more useful ?

(Note - I opened a totally new log ; it looks like the Cabrillo flag is
always enabled (logically); so I would have expected this to be updated
automatically after log changes)

Using Version 3.22, by the way

73

Dave