[WT-support] Winkeyer - PTT hangtime between words?

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 15:45:45 CET 2008

I've tried setting PTT delay with one of the Winkeyer programs that came
with WKUSB, but it goes away when you quit the program (or when you start a
logging program).
WinTest has pretty much the same interface for WKUSB as WriteLog, and that
does not allow setting PTT delay properly.
At least that's the way I see it!
73    Hank

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 9:34 AM, SM7NDX, Jan Eliasson <sm7ndx at ssa.se> wrote:

> Answer from K1EL
>
> No functionality is lost between V20 and V22, the only difference is
> that the default sets a much shorter PTT delay. All you have to do is
> simply increase the PTT delay time and it will work the way you want
> it to. Doesn't Win-Test allow you to adjust the PTT delay ?
> K1EL
>
> Is it possible to adjust the PTT delay in Win-Test? I can´t find it.
>
> 73 de Jan
>

> ---
> SM7NDX - SM7N
> Jan Eliasson
> sm7ndx at ssa.se

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'    -anon
-