[WT-support] Winkeyer - PTT hangtime between words?

SM7NDX, Jan Eliasson sm7ndx at ssa.se
Sun Nov 16 15:34:04 CET 2008

Answer from K1EL

No functionality is lost between V20 and V22, the only difference is
that the default sets a much shorter PTT delay. All you have to do is
simply increase the PTT delay time and it will work the way you want
it to. Doesn't Win-Test allow you to adjust the PTT delay ?
K1EL

Is it possible to adjust the PTT delay in Win-Test? I can´t find it.

73 de Jan

---
SM7NDX - SM7N
Jan Eliasson