[WT-support] VK6 Zone 29

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 15 07:38:49 CET 2008

Actually that post I referenced has extra asterisks in the reflector archive
because of the way the reflector program translates boldface HTML text to
ASCII.
So just copy this line below to replace the VO2 line, or wait for AD1C to
update the official copy.

    VO1(5)[9]<47.56/52.71>,VO2(2)[9]<53.30/60.42>,