[WT-support] ESM mode status?

Denis Pochuev - K7GK k7gk at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:41:52 CET 2008

I too am eagerly awaiting ESM feature in WT. Meanwhile, I find the following key mappings convenient:

I mapped space to insert and back slash (\) to plus. Choice of back slash was due to its closeness to the Enter key and it being a large key. This resulted in the following typical button-press sequence: F1 (CQ) - [enter the call-sign] -  space (exchange) - back-slash (enter QSO, TU and new CQ). I also set the right bracket (]) key to a perform manual short confirmation (TU).

73, Denis

Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:38:36 -0800From: n6tv at arrl.netTo: support at win-test.com; n2ic at arrl.netSubject: Re: [WT-support] ESM mode status?On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Steve London <n2icarrl at gmail.com> wrote:

Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:> I haven't used those keys for years.  If you're a touch typist, try this> set <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Redefine_keyboard_keys>