[WT-support] ESM mode status?

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Wed Nov 5 19:47:19 CET 2008

ESM is good. Is better to hit Enter key to call cq, send exchange and log a
qso than do all of this with severeal keys, most practical when we use a
notebook. Hopefully we will have it here in WT

And fortunatelly in this list the software developers are open to receive
suggestions and implement them when thet consider that the changes will not
affect the stable performance of the software.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W