[WT-support] Statistic Files

yl2gd yl2gd at lral.lv
Wed May 28 06:58:57 CEST 2008

Hi Bob(N6TV), Steve(ZC4LI) and others!

I`v got recent WPX CW statistic files from WT like mentioned by N6TV
and described in WT-Wiki manuals. The only
file I can`t get is *.CNT file generated by CT software
(file with total number of stations from every country worked
on any band). I did it loadind WT *.ADI file into WriteLog
and then creating "Report files" from WriteLog (I have
no CT on my present PC anymore)

Maybe I missed something in WT_Wiki manual
and WT alsough produces the particular statistic file?

73! Gunar -YL2GD/YL6W