[WT-support] Statistic Files

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed May 28 10:25:30 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 9:58 PM, yl2gd <yl2gd at lral.lv> wrote:

> I`v got recent WPX CW statistic files from WT like mentioned by N6TV
> and described in WT-Wiki manuals. The only
> file I can`t get is *.CNT file generated by CT software
> (file with total number of stations from every country worked
> on any band). I did it loadind WT *.ADI file into WriteLog
> and then creating "Report files" from WriteLog (I have
> no CT on my present PC anymore)
>
> Maybe I missed something in WT_Wiki manual
> and WT alsough produces the particular statistic file?

WriteLog may be one of the only programs to produce Country statistics for
the WPX Contest.  Win-Test (and CBS and CT) don't do it because, as you
know, countries don't count as multipliers in the WPX.

However, in the CQWW contest, you can press Alt-M to display country
multipliers, or Alt-Z to display zone multipliers, then right click and
select "Copy as text", then paste into the Windows Notepad, to produce such
reports.

So, one "hack" if you really want this Country report for a WPX log is to do
this:

   1. COPY wpx08cw.wtb temp.wtb
   2. WT temp.wtb
   3. Type REOPEN to view the contest configuration menu
   4. Change the contest type from CQ WPX to CQ WW
   5. Enter a zone
   6. Press [OK] (zone numbers and score will be all wrong)
   7. Press Alt-M to display the "Country Multipliers" window
   8. Right click, Copy as Text
   9. Open Notepad, Paste
   10. You how have Country statistics for a WPX log