[WT-support] WT issues in WPX CW

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon May 26 22:29:01 CEST 2008

Here are a few things that came up in WPX CW with WT 3.20  and using a
MicroHam CW Keyer:

1.) Occasionally, when I hit the + key to enter a QSO, my keyer would  send
the number "6".  This happened a few times during the  contest.  This was not a
serious problem, but is something to think  about.

2.). Is there a way to toggle on/off the Automatic CQ Repeat from the  kbd?
Having to use the mouse to go to the Tools menu is a nuisance.

3.) With Automatic CQ Repeat enabled, is there a way to automatically
disable it when switching to the S/P mode where it is not  needed?

73, Geo...aka AB1HZ.

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960  cell