[WT-support] WT issues in WPX CW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon May 26 22:37:31 CEST 2008

Hi Geo

Tnx for your report

Georgek5kg at aol.com a écrit :

> Here are a few things that came up in WPX CW with WT 3.20 and using a
> MicroHam CW Keyer:
>
> 1.) Occasionally, when I hit the + key to enter a QSO, my keyer would
> send the number "6".  This happened a few times during the contest.
> This was not a serious problem, but is something to think about.

Noted. Already reported, but we never found a safe way to reproduce this
bug. It may have a relationship with entered callsign and/or if it has
been corrected etc.

> 2.). Is there a way to toggle on/off the Automatic CQ Repeat from the
> kbd?  Having to use the mouse to go to the Tools menu is a nuisance.

Just enter "NORPT" or "NOREPEAT".

> 3.) With Automatic CQ Repeat enabled, is there a way to automatically
> disable it when switching to the S/P mode where it is not needed?

Already implemented in the current nightly build 3.21.0-dev . It is
suspended when switching to S&P, and resumes automagically when back to RUN.