[WT-support] Skimmer interface to WT

Doug Grant dougk1dg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:18:55 CET 2008

I was trying to use the N4ZR Skimmer/telnet connection as a DX cluster
during hte RDXC today and cannot get the spots to go into the Cluster
Announce or Bandmap windows. I can see the spots in the Cluster
monitor window, and can send commands to it (SH/DX, etc.).

Connecting to a "real" DX Cluster works fine...spots go into the
annoucne window and bandmap OK.

Anyone else have this issue? Is it something in the syntax of what
Pete's system puts out that is confusing WT (there are a bunch of
extra things in the comment area, for example).

73,

Doug K1DG