[WT-support] Vista 64 bit OS & CW keying on com port

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Sat Mar 15 02:32:31 CET 2008

Ok I have resolved the keying issue and Win-Test does indeed work FB on
Vista 64 bit OS.  The key was for some reason under options cw clicking or
choosing "no sound".   Keying and DVK works well.  One little bug or glitch
is if you setup for a contest with "mixed mode" CW & SSB and you use the DVK
and try to use CW keying it stops working. You have to restart Win-Test and
CW will start working again.  Does anyone else have the issue of when
setting up a contest that uses mixed mode CW and SSB and switch between the
DVK and CW keying the CW keying will not work until you restart Win-Test?

Let me know if it works for you or if this is a bug that is reproduceable.

73 Steve N3MX