[WT-support] Skimmer interface to WT

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Mar 15 23:24:11 CET 2008

Problem reproduced here. Selecting DXSpider or AR Cluster syntax makes no
difference.

To reproduce the problem, configure wtDxTelnet for the N4ZR node, which is
running an automated VE3NEA CW Skimmer:

Profile Name:  N4ZR
Address:  75.104.43.8
Port:  7300
Login:  (your callsign)
Password:  (none required)

I wonder if N4ZR's node is confusing Win-Test by using a "#" character in
the "announcer's" callsign, for every spot:

DX de N4ZR-#:    14036.6  K1ZM          Rx:FM19AE CQ'ing              2214Z
          ^^
In contrast, connecting to the K3LR node works fine, where the spots look
like this:

DX de VE3UTT:     7020.7  HB4FV                                    HB 2219Z
ON

All the columns line up the same, so that has to be it.