[WT-support] Log Merge

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 15 19:06:12 CEST 2008

2008/7/14 I4UFH HRS <i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com>:

>  I am aproaching to merge all the HQ files for the past IARU Contest, i am
> start to collecting them.
>
> The files have different QSO numbers due some WTTunnel sync issues and i
> need to merge theme to figure out a claimed score.
>
> Actually the merge function simply add the QSO's to a single file WITHOUT
> deleting the QSO with same band same call same freq and same report, so I
> have a tons of dupe QSO.

Look at the date and time of the first QSOs in the Cabrillo file for each
individual log.  It is possible the date or time is very wrong on one or
more of the computers, so the time stamp would be wrong and they wouldn't
look like the same QSO.

In that case, use the Time Shifting tool to correct the date/time of the
QSOs in the problem log.  Then the merge function should work much better.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Time_shifting

You probably want to check "QSOs entered by STNx only".