[WT-support] Log Merge

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Tue Jul 15 08:06:35 CEST 2008

Hi Pirmin,

unfortunatly your solutions is good enough id u need to manage QSL Card.
Even they are imported correctly, cleaning the dupe QSO when u export again
the file to Cabrillo all the Received Report are wipe out, so is useless for
my needs.

Any word from the authors about this merge issues ?

Fabio I4UFH
.