[WT-support] NAQSOP Problems

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 13 15:41:35 CET 2008

When is a bug - not a bug?

a)	When its a feature  or
b)	When it was never intended to do something in the 		first
place.

You didn't answer the fundamental question - before you
bought the software did you check that it would do what you
wanted it to do?   I.E.  Does is actually support NAQSOP?
If it does - you have a beef - if it doesn't then you do
not.   Simple - no excuse - just a fact.

Tom
GM4FDM