[WT-support] NAQSOP Problems

Bob Walker N4CU n4cu-2 at s125890533.onlinehome.us
Sun Jan 13 15:26:03 CET 2008

Tom, you are pretty quick with an excuse for the program principals.  The
bug was noted several days ago and no one commented.  When CT was supported
you could expect Jim or Ken to comment immediately.  The correct response is
to note the bug and place it on a list of things to investigate or fix.  I
just submitted my WinTest single op NAQSOP log.  I had compared it with a CT
prepared report and the WT was superior.  Using WinTest is a more pleasant
experience than using CT.  That does not excuse the fact that there was no
response from you or anyone else on this reflector to my original post.  And
you are not really the person that should have made the comment.  So excuse
understood and accepted as an excuse.
Thanks, Bob