[WT-support] NAQSOP Problems

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Sun Jan 13 16:54:41 CET 2008

Bob

That's exactly what Larry and Olivier normally do - there must be some
reason why they missed your email... their responses are generally
fast, accurate and accommodating.

However... support for NAQSOP in WT is brand new, and to rely on such
recently-added functionality in a live contest without a decent test
period to bed it in and give time for any problems to be ironed out is
perhaps not the most prudent thing to do.

I hope you get your problems sorted.

73 Peter G4MJS