[WT-support] No spots on WT

cx7tt at 4email.net cx7tt at 4email.net
Fri Jan 4 10:54:15 CET 2008

I have a problem with WT cluster. It was working fine until 24 Dec.
After that time, when I bring up the program, it connects to telnet, but
the dxcluster page shows all the old spots from 24 Dec. I tried to
re-install several times with no success. I am using Vista and
downloaded the trial version; used 'run as admin' and inputted the reg
key. Now I get only a 'black screen' on dxcluster even though telnet
shows me connected and spots coming thru. Yes, I did go to the profile
page and chose single op assisted.
Any suggestions appreciated.
73
Tom