[WT-support] 'You have been excellent with RSGB contests in the past!

CLIFF AYLING cliffayling at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 20 02:49:17 CEST 2008

 Considering Message: 4
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:07:05 +0100
From: "John Warburton G4IRN" <qrz at dxdx.co.uk>
Subject: [WT-support] RSGB 80m  Sprint

John states:-

.....................'You have been excellent with RSGB contests in the past... I have my fingers crossed.

If you recall, requests were made to have an entry for the 'RSGB 2m Club Championship Contests' listed but
nothing has materialised.

I use 'European 50/70/V/UHF - Mults = Gridsquares' and the RSGB accept my log in Cabrillo OK but it is NOT a dedicated RSGB entry which it would be nice to have.

Cliff G4HSU   (with his tongue in his cheek!)