[WT-support] WT2livescore

AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Tue Aug 19 04:35:15 CEST 2008

I attempted to use wt2livescore this past weekend in NAQP but was not
successful in getting my scores posted. Using WT 3.21.0 and wt2livescore
0.95.

I followed the instructions on the web 5b4wn web site and double/triple
checked all the settings, etc. The livescore opens. The address and port
number match. I select open network. The dot next to close network
alternates between red and yellow and the box next to it states Activated...
gathering data. Under the debug tab the XML for debugging states "Nil
submitted yet".

The Network Frames window has the contents changing frequently.

Suggestions/help???

Bill
AC0w