[WT-support] Notes after WAE CW

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Aug 13 19:20:59 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Toni Lindén <oh2ua at oh2u.com> wrote:

> 1) If repeat (RPT) is turned on and I abort my CQ with ESC, my audio
> routing goes to 2nd radio. If repeat is not on (NORPT), it goes to
> main radio (as it should go in my opinion).

This also happens if $QSOB4 aborts a message, even with NORPT.  See
Bug #205<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=205>.
What's happening seems to be that a message that is terminated early either
by Escape or $QSOB4 never sees the $R1R2 command (or $R1R1) at the end of
the message, so you're left listening to the wrong radio.

2) If you have QSO going on with main radio and you pick a spot to 2nd
> radio, TU message sends $CORRECT of that station picked to 2nd radio
> at the end of main radio QSO with +.

Yes again.  This was reported as Bug
#208<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?id=208&do=details>.

3) If you  open QTC window with ALT-L, you're not able to switch audio
> from keyboard with ALTGR + key commands. You either have to close QTC
> window or manually switch audio from front panel of MK2R+

I couldn't find this one in the bug database <http://bugs.win-test.com>.
Please report it there.