[WT-support] registration problem on 2nd PC

Ron Fraser ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 12:49:24 CEST 2008

Hi all,
This problem has been addressed before on the list, however, on installing WT on my laptop for portable use and entering my user number etc, I still continue to get WT showing as the "Trial" version. I cannot afford to have it closing down at random as I will be using it portable this coming weekend in the ILLW event.
WT works as it should as a registered copy on my shack PC. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong?

73 Ron GM0NTL