[WT-support] Notes after WAE CW

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Aug 13 12:17:12 CEST 2008

Hi guys!

WT worked great, as always! Just wondering why you want to use 2 PC's
for SO2R? I hardly see any advantage on that, but maybe I'm missing
something.

Anyway, here's some things I found out when using latest -dev version
of WT with MK2R+.

1) If repeat (RPT) is turned on and I abort my CQ with ESC, my audio
routing goes to 2nd radio. If repeat is not on (NORPT), it goes to
main radio (as it should go in my opinion).

2) If you have QSO going on with main radio and you pick a spot to 2nd
radio, TU message sends $CORRECT of that station picked to 2nd radio
at the end of main radio QSO with +.
How to regenerate it:
- Type a call in main radio window (like OH2UA) and send an exchange
message with INS.
- Take a spot to 2nd radio window from bandmap with double click of
mouse (like F5MNZ)
- Type exchange for main radio QSO (001)
- Hit + and call in 2nd radio window will be sent to main radio (so at
the end of QSO with OH2UA, F5MNZ TU will be sent)

This happens also is call to bandmap is manually entered.

3) If you  open QTC window with ALT-L, you're not able to switch audio
from keyboard with ALTGR + key commands. You either have to close QTC
window or manually switch audio from front panel of MK2R+

73 de Toni, OH2UA (@OH8X in WAE CW)