[WT-support] QTCs issue in WAE CW

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Wed Aug 13 10:12:09 CEST 2008

Hi Matt,

I had the same problem as you described using V3.21.
Vy strange as I used DL1IAO`s WT-file from 2007 to set up my log for 2008!
Maybe you have to set "Multi-Operator" at contest startup to cure the problem?
But changing this didn´t help during the contest, though.

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx