[WT-support] No CW

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Sun Apr 20 21:59:09 CEST 2008

I have installed Windows XP on an Asus EEE mini laptop. I am using one of
these Prolific USB to Serial convertors. I have installed DLPortIO. This is
an arrangement which has worked on other computers.
There is no CW sound at all (with sound on or off) and no CW keying on the
serial line. No PTT either.
Is there something which I have forgotten to do, or do I have a problem with
my hardware here...?

73
Stewart
GM4AFF