[WT-support] RTTY FSK with microKEYER

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Apr 15 01:48:12 CEST 2008

Not sure what you mean by templates, but it looks like someone had a similar
problem, and the solution was to reinstall the microHAM router software
after saving the configuration:

http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2008-February/075392.html

Before trying that, maybe there is something in the following sections of
the Wiki that may help

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/BestPractice1