[WT-support] RTTY FSK with microKEYER

Dave Thomson dave at mm0eax.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 00:56:26 CEST 2008

Hello All

        I am trying to get MMTTY using FSK running with my TS950SDX &
microham microKEYER. I've just managed to get The MMTTY running from DX4win
via microKEYER using the DX4win setup template available from the microham
webpage; however the win-test template doesn't seem to work for me?
(Receives and decodes RTTY ok but wont send) I do notice a difference in the
two templates however with DX4win "Radio Control" and "PTT" share the same
com port, "FSK" on a separate com with ptt box ticked.  Win-test template
has "PTT" & "FSK" sharing the same com port ptt box unticked and the "Radio
control" on separate com port?  Anyone come across the same problem? Would
appreciate any suggestions? (Im using the latest versions of MMTTY, Win-test
& microkeyer firmware)

73s de Dave MM0EAX

www.mm0eax.co.uk <http://www.mm0eax.co.uk/>