[WT-support] WIN TEST upgrades

Mike RL3BM rl3bm at rl3bm.ru
Tue Apr 8 19:54:02 CEST 2008

>  - If I open win-test w/o turning on the radios and MK2R+ with
> its device router all the installed ports are disabled and
> cleared....so one have to do all again :)...is there a way to push a
> predetermined file with setup which you are currently
> using?? (especially usefull if traveling....once you use 1 radio,
> next time 2.....sometimes different setups.....so you do not need to
> setup ports every time you enter the win-test.

Hi! I've got exactly the same problem last WPX after I start to use my
brand new MK2R+ I spent lot of time before the contest to configure
both MK2R+ and Win-Test, but next day I lost all my ports setup in
Win-Test! It was happened several times during the contest and it make
me crazy!
--
73! Mike RL3BM