[WT-support] WIN TEST upgrades

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Tue Apr 8 19:18:50 CEST 2008

As long as we are talking about bandmaps.  I would really like to see an
available mults & Q's windows that will show you at a glance not only the
band you are on but what is going on on the other bands.  I know you can
kind of do this now but it is cumbersome.  I think the way N1MM has displays
this information is very effective and a real good decision making tool.
Don't like to make comparisons between programs I use both and really like
both programs.

Another feature request would be for an integrated rotor control program
that will work in a multi-op environment across the network. This would be a
nice feature to allow the operators the ability to control antennas with a
quick keyboard shortcut.

Just a wish list.  Thanks for a great program.

73 Steve N3MX