[WT-support] WIN TEST upgrades

Daniel Fourlas sv1jcz at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 9 06:55:23 CEST 2008

To be able to see all the networked computers and its frequencies along with TX/RX status is a good eider.

N1mm sollution is good look the Info Window who says to all Operators what   do the other.....He Press F1! or F2...and the Info window say to all what is F1..maybe CQ Test if the Station is Multi, F1 is the Call.

73 de Danny
SV1JCZ / DL1JCZ, SX1L