[WT-support] WIN TEST upgrades

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Tue Apr 8 18:29:37 CEST 2008

- To be able to put call into bandmap automatically and not only with ctrl+Enter key (I think n1mm sollution is good.....when you turn the tuning knob it automatically enters the call...what saves time if the QSO was already made and you do not need to push another combination alt+W ...

THIS IS POSSIBLE IN S&P MODE AND WORKS GREAT. IT WOULD BE GOOD TO ALSO BE ABLE FILL CALLSIGN FIELD AUTOMATICALLY WHEN TUNING ON STATION IN THE BANDMAP.

- To be able to see all the networked computers and its frequencies along with TX/RX status

FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT, I JUST RECOMMENDED THE SAME IN THING ALSO IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL.

73

tonno

es5tv