[WT-support] WIN TEST upgrades

Tadej Mezek, s51ta tadej.mezek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:19:09 CEST 2008

Hi

I would like to suggest the following upgrades to the future win-test
releases;

- To be able to put call into bandmap automatically and not only with
ctrl+Enter key (I think n1mm sollution is good.....when you turn the tuning
knob it automatically enters the call...what saves time if the QSO was
already made and you do not need to push another combination alt+W ...
- To be able to see all the networked computers and its frequencies along
with TX/RX status
- To add support for some of the contests which are lately gaining on
activity (especially true for RTTY - BARTG, EA RTTY)
For this I am not sure if it is not altready possible - I do not know how to
do it.
- If I open win-test w/o turning on the radios and MK2R+ with its device
router all the installed ports are disabled and cleared....so one have to do
all again :)...is there a way to push a predetermined file with setup which
you are currently using?? (especially usefull if traveling....once you use 1
radio, next time 2.....sometimes different setups.....so you do not need to
setup ports every time you enter the win-test.

73 Ted, s51ta