[WT-support] Contextual Help

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 19:25:48 CEST 2007

Larry .... thanks very much for the quick response.

I'm sorry to have to report no change using V3.17-Dev.  The MANUAL.ZIP that
I unzipped to Win-Test\docs\en was the same one that I already had.  I'd
realized that the latest could be downloaded from the Wiki and have been
doing so periodically.

Unfortunately with Local Contextual Help selected - at three different sites
- a click on HELP in a Window in all cases always displays
MENU_COMMANDS.HTML.

The hardware at all three is vastly different.  The OS's are all the same -
Windows-XP Pro w/SP2 and virtually all of the updates (probably not .Net
2.0, .Net 3.0, or Windows Media Player 11) plus IE7 as the Browser.

Installation of the software is conventional ... C:\Program Files\Win-Test

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX