[WT-support] Contextual Help

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Sep 12 18:56:31 CEST 2007

Hi Dave

Dave Zeph a écrit :

> Larry ..... it was occurring with anything from my main PC that hasn't been
> updated since V3.11, to the recent V3.15 & V3.16 installed at both K3LR and
> K8AZ's.
>
> At some point we installed the optional Internet Explorer V7.0 at all three
> stations mentioned.  However I just can't remember exactly when this
> happened.
>
> What bothers me is that I seem to remember that either way worked the same
> back in February and March of 2007.
>
> It's much quicker and more efficient to get the HELP locally.  This is the
> way I'd prefer to configure the systems.
>
> Should I test the next "nightly build?"

Yes, please.

For convenience, I just forced a build, so it is currently available :

http://download.win-test.com/nightly/wt_dev.zip (12-Sep-2007 18:54   1.1M)

Instructions : http://download.win-test.com/nightly/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT

Also, to be sure you have the most recent docs, you can dl :

http://download.win-test.com/docs/en/manual.zip (12-Sep-2007 18:54   4.7M)

and extract this zip in the /docs/en/ directory.

FYI, this zip file is also automatically built every night to allow
users to dl the very last static help files if they wish. (Tnx DL4NER !)

TBH, I can't comment on IE7, as I don't use it. I only use Mozilla or
Firefox browsers.