[WT-support] Contextual Help

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Sep 12 19:46:24 CEST 2007

Hi again

Dave Zeph a écrit :

> Unfortunately with Local Contextual Help selected - at three different sites
> - a click on HELP in a Window in all cases always displays
> MENU_COMMANDS.HTML.

So, you mean that *whichever* opened window (summary, checkpartial,
rate, etc.) contextual menu help you select, if *always* opens the local
menu_commands.html page, right ?

And what happens if you click on the "?" icon on the top-right corner of
the same window ?

And what happens if you do an Alt-V (to open the CW speed dialog), and
Alt-H once this dialog is opened ?

Sri to bother the readers of this list, but I really want to understand
what's going on here !