[WT-support] Contextual Help

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 18:23:23 CEST 2007

Larry ..... it was occurring with anything from my main PC that hasn't been
updated since V3.11, to the recent V3.15 & V3.16 installed at both K3LR and
K8AZ's.

At some point we installed the optional Internet Explorer V7.0 at all three
stations mentioned.  However I just can't remember exactly when this
happened.

What bothers me is that I seem to remember that either way worked the same
back in February and March of 2007.

It's much quicker and more efficient to get the HELP locally.  This is the
way I'd prefer to configure the systems.

Should I test the next "nightly build?"

Thanks and 73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX

. I want to check on how Contextual Help is