[WT-support] Fwd: CQWW WinTest

Robert Underwood k0ru at arrl.net
Wed Oct 31 12:41:24 CET 2007

Dave,

I don't believe you may have seen Larry & Oliver's previous post regarding
Tech-Support...  I'll quote it here...

On 10/22/2007 - Larry - F6FVY for the Win-Test / FY5KE team wrote.......
-------------------------
Hi all
Like every year, the whole Win-Test team will take-off tomorrow morning to
FY5KE, to take part in the CQWW SSB contest in the M/S category.
So, don't expect many answers in this list from us in the coming week, as we
only have a very sporadic dial-up connectivity overthere.
Good luck to all CQWW entrants !

See you on the bands !
73
Larry - F6FVY for the Win-Test / FY5KE team

As you can see they are most likely still ON VACATION for the contest... Bob
- N6TV has been extremely helpful in the past for many of folks here
who have had difficulties or problems with WT.   I believe his intent just
like anyone else on this register is simply to aid and assist...

Be patient I'm sure someone who has the ability to assit you will or when
Larry and Oliver return from their vacation they will most likely be able to
assist you.

K0RU - Rob - 73

  _____