[WT-support] Mon Audio SSB not working

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 22:25:54 CEST 2007

Having returned from a short hiayatis,  I have migrated to WT from CT. With that said, the learning curve is steep.
I  am using a MicroHam Keyer as the Computer /  Radio interface.
I seem to have everything  functioning performing as needed.  But  Andy's G4PIQ Thread, prompted me to query my one of my remaining issues.
 During SSB playback ( CQ ECT.) I have no  transmitting  monitored audio. This is great for SO2R where you need to listing to the other band segment during CQ or Report Exchange, But for everyday SO I would like  have the option of turning it off or on.  Pilot Error might play big hand it  me not knowing or overlooking  the obvious function switch location.
Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly aspirated.

 73' Wayne W3EA

From: g4piq at btinternet.comTo: support at win-test.comDate: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:45:43 +0000Subject: [WT-support] NOMICWHENPLAY not working

I'm finally getting around to moving away from TRLog and using WinTest for a major contest and have been working on my SO2R box and PC sound card to integrate them with WinTest. From the documentation I see that the command NOMICWHENPLAY or the check box Mute the Microphone input when the DVK is playing should stop loop through audio from the Mic getting to the Tx when playing a recorded message. However, on my PC (HP Vectra VL420, internal sound card, XP SP2) loopthrough audio from the Mic is remains mixed with recorded message. I can easily enough add another relay to the SO2R box, but just wondered if I was doing something silly.

Running v3.16.0

See you all as M6T in CQWW next weekend I hope.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ