[WT-support] NOMICWHENPLAY not working

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 20 20:45:43 CEST 2007

I'm finally getting around to moving away from TRLog and using WinTest for a
major contest and have been working on my SO2R box and PC sound card to
integrate them with WinTest. From the documentation I see that the command
NOMICWHENPLAY or the check box Mute the Microphone input when the DVK is
playing should stop loop through audio from the Mic getting to the Tx when
playing a recorded message. However, on my PC (HP Vectra VL420, internal
sound card, XP SP2) loopthrough audio from the Mic is remains mixed with
recorded message. I can easily enough add another relay to the SO2R box, but
just wondered if I was doing something silly.

Running v3.16.0

See you all as M6T in CQWW next weekend I hope.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ