[WT-support] Com Ports configuration

Andrew Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Wed Oct 3 20:48:06 CEST 2007

Thanks to Ulf DL5AXX for his comments and to George K5KG for his testing and
comments.

After this I did some more testing myself and found that what K5KG found. I
also set up clashes between DX4Win and MixW in each case a window saying
"failed to open Com3 for radio1" or "device already open" was shown and the
CAT was deactivated only necessitating a tick in a box and not a
reinstallation of the configuration. But as I am practising with WT and
playing around it trying to learn how it is used I wanted to have a normal
logging prog open at the same time.  As George suggests that I "fix" the WT
configuration can anyone tell me how to do that?

73

Andy G3SVD

  _____