[WT-support] Com Ports configuration

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 21:40:59 CEST 2007

In a message dated 10/3/2007 3:19:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
andyphewitt at btopenworld.com writes:

Thanks to Ulf DL5AXX  for his comments and to George K5KG for his testing and
comments.
After this I did some  more testing myself and found that what K5KG found. I
also set up clashes  between DX4Win and MixW in each case a window saying “
failed to open Com3 for  radio1“ or “device already open” was shown and the CAT
was deactivated only  necessitating a tick in a box and not a reinstallation
of the configuration.  But as I am practising with WT and playing around it
trying to learn how it is  used I wanted to have a normal logging prog open at
the same time.  As  George suggests that I “fix” the WT configuration can
anyone tell me how to do  that?
73
Andy  G3SVD

Andy, my recommendation is for the developers of WT to "fix" it  so that it
does not lose the comm port settings.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420