[WT-support] QSX and Packet - QSX does not display

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Nov 20 13:05:29 CET 2007

Hi Tim et al.

Tim Duffy K3LR a écrit :

> On version 3.18 and if QSX is in the comment field for CQWW CW set up,
> then the spot does NOT show in EITHER ALT-O or in ALT-A.

It works for me (at least in the Alt-O wnd). I can't try now the Alt-A
wnd, because there are not many QSX spots at this time of the day (and
of course a "sh/dx" will not work, because of the spots timeout) !

The Alt-O wnd displays what is received by wtDxTelnet. There is *no*
filtering or parsing applied yet. It is only a raw copy.

For my own curiosity, what DX-Cluster are you connected to (indicate IP
and port, please) ?