[WT-support] QSX and Packet - QSX does not display

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Tue Nov 20 14:52:25 CET 2007

HI Larry:

I am connected to the K3LR DX Cluster. Very stable with no problems when
connected to Version 3.17.

I am very curious why ALT-A and ALT-O work very well with the exact same
settings parameters in version 3.17, but having QSX in the comment field
fails in 3.18?

It may appear to have something to do with failing 3.18 on QSX spots with
only "slash" i.e portable callsigns like PJ2/K8ND, etc. That is what failed
here on 3.18.

Thanks Larry,
73,
Tim K3LR