[WT-support] QSX and Packet - QSX does not display

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Tue Nov 20 03:20:01 CET 2007

On version 3.18 and if QSX is in the comment field for CQWW CW set up, then
the spot does NOT show in EITHER ALT-O or in ALT-A.

It does post to the packet system (others report they see the QSX spots -
not in 3.18 CQWW CW setup), but the QSX causes NIETHER ALT-O or ALT-A to
report the spot in 3.18.

So both ALT-O and ALT-A are BOTH broken in 3.18 for QSX in spotting comment
field.

I suspect when ALT-O is fixed in 3.18 (both work GREAT in 3.17). ALT-A will
be fine, but that is just a guess on my part

Thanks and 73,

Tim K3LR

  _____